The clock is already ticking for the London 2012 Olympic games which are to kick- off from 27th July and the fever has already set in. Following this, NEOWIZ Internet Corp. has acquired the contracts from the persons in charge at the Olympics, and have released an Official London 2012 Olympic Games App for both iOS and Android.
The app has two versions, a free and other a paid version ($2.99) in the iTunes store and for Rs 146.66/- in the Google Play store. The game features 9 different type of events and also the premium version has over 3000 stars and 5 maximum stamina points which come at a certain price tag. Here is all what you need to know about the game:
- 9 Olympic events: 100M, 110M Hurdles, 100m Freestyle, Double Trap, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, 100m Butterfly, Kayak (K1) and Archery
- Train and customise your athlete with over 220 items
- 3 game modes: Training / Olympic / Challenge
- 8 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Easy to play – difficult to master
- Enjoy authentic London 2012 Olympic venues
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad(3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Incompatible with iPod touch, iPhone 3GS or previous model, as well as iPad (1st generation).
But it is sad to see that the game is not compatible with the all the iDevices, but it was expected as the game renders very nice quality graphics as depicted in the pics. Well, there may arrive a support for them later but for now, there is no news on it. Well, here are the links if you want to download the game: