Google has just announced that Google Drive and Google Chrome will be coming to iOS, and both are now available in the App Store.
- Search fast: Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
- Simple, intuitive experience: Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
- Sign in: Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
- Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
- Privacy: Open a tab in Incognito to browse without saving your history
Google Chrome is available for iPhone and iPad users running their devices on iOS 4.3 or later.
Google Drive lets you create, share, collaborate and keep all your stuff in one place. Upload all your files from your computer – even the big ones – and you can access them anywhere, including your iPhone or iPad. We get you started with 5 GB free.
Quickly share a photo with a friend 1000 miles away. Read the most up to date version of your document whether you’re at home, at the office, or on the go. Make items available offline so you view them while you’re on a plane. No matter what happens to your devices, even if your iPhone goes for a swim, your files are safely stored in Google Drive.
- Quickly and easily access and view your documents, photos and videos anywhere
- Make files available offline so you can view them even when you don’t have Internet connection
- Easily share files with collaborators on the go
- Sync files across your desktop and all your devices
- Open files from Drive with other apps installed on your device
- Star your most important files to easily find them later
Google Drive is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 5 or later.