All those waiting for the next Samsung Galaxy flagship to come to India, the wait is finally over as today Samsung has gone ahead and launched the Galaxy S III in India.
Check out the impressive specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S III:
- Android 4.0 with TouchWiz
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 4212 processor
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720
- 8MP camera with AF, LED flash, BSI sensor and 1080p HD video recording
- 1.9MP front camera with a resolution of 720p for video chat
- 16/32/64GB Internal memory, expandable upto 64GB
- 1GB RAM
- NFC, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GLONASS, micro-USB 2.0, HDMI, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2100 mAh battery
Apart from these hardware specs, Samsung has some interesting and unique features in the software department too like the Siri competitor S-Voice, Smart Stay, S Beam, AllShare Play, All Share Cast, Pop up play, Best photo and more.
The Galaxy S III as we all know was launched with much fanfare earlier this month in London and it was up for pre-booking here in India on Samsung eStore couple of weeks back. Right now the Galaxy S III will only be available in the marble white version while the pebble blue version has been delayed as we all know due to some quality issues.
Samsung has launched only the 16 GB version right now in India and it will cost you a hefty Rs. 43,180. .It comes with 3GB of free data for 2 months for Vodafone customers valid till 31st August. The price is certainly disappointing to me. So, how many of you are getting the SGS III at this price?